Based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
The Battle for Murk is an interactive narrative set in a gritty medieval world. Play as Corporal Mandrake from the City Watch in a fantasy adventure game. Uncover the truth behind a treacherous conspiracy in a race against time to save your hometown from falling into the hands of a cruel barbaric leader.
- A short game (about 1.5 hours) focused on a story.
- Although the plot is related to Dust and Salt, this can be played as a stand-alone game.
- For fans of Sorcery!, Fighting Fantasy and Choose Your Own Adventure.
- Story is king. Rich, non-linear story, reminiscent of D&D.
- Decisions matter. Your actions define and shape the world you experience.
- Memorable personalities. Engage with other characters and potential suspects in the city of Murk in well-written interactive dialogues.
- Art that brings the story to life. Zoom-in on the world map to enjoy the detailed artwork.
- Immersive soundtrack. Featuring the gorgeous Nordic music by acclaimed artist Mike Olsen, a.k.a. Danheim.
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Prime Games allows for the contents of Dust and Salt to be published through video broadcasting services for non-commercial purposes only. Monetization of any video created containing assets from Dust and Salt is not allowed.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at primegames.bg.
About Prime Games
Prime Games is the lifelong dream of a boy for almost 20 years. This dream is finally close to fulfilment! To put it simple, an independent studio that makes desktop and mobile games, situated in my hometown Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
More information on Prime Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dust and Salt Credits
Business & Development, Prime Games
Yavor Yalachov (Sycamore Bright)