Based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Early Access, 20th of May 2021
The original Fabled Lands gamebooks, written by Dave Morris and Jamie Thomson, and beloved by many, have been transformed into an epic, digital adventure of interactive fiction with a massive game world. Be anyone you want: explorer, merchant, priest, scholar, thief, wizard, or soldier of fortune. Buy ships, goods, and townhouses, join a temple, risk desperate adventures in the wilderness, or embroil yourself in court intrigues and the sudden violence of city backstreets. Undertake missions that will earn you allies and enemies, or remain a free agent and choose your own objectives. With hundreds of quests and locations to explore, the choices are all yours.
- War always leaves its mark: villages lie in ruins, dungeons are infested with monsters and old roads are abandoned. Travel across the continent of Harkuna and learn more about its past.
- The economy is ruthless, but it also presents many opportunities: fulfill contracts and quests, hunt for treasure, buy a ship and trade goods, or travel the land to earn your fortune.
- A solitaire role playing game in a pick your own adventure style like no other. Explore a giant open-ended world, where you can truly travel, investigate, and meddle with things, when and as you see fit to do so.
- Experiment with different professions, abilities and spells, items, and quests. Create your very own playstyle!
- Take part in intense battles against numerous enemies. Brigands, trolls, golems, flying heads, assassins, vampires, kelpies, demons, abominable cults, the undead, and many more - all of them will vanquish the unsuspecting adventurer.
- There is no handholding. Only the thoughtful ones shall prevail - plan your turns ahead, adapt to your surroundings and fully utilize your character’s strengths.
- Do you like risk? Then try out the Ironman mode, where every decision is irreversible and your character dies once and for all.
- Devote yourself to an enigmatic deity and obtain its blessing. But remember: some blessings have their price. Are you ready to make a pact?
- Buy your own ship: upgrade it, find new routes and recruit a crew - their abilities might prove the difference when surviving a storm or vicious buccaneers. Fill your ship with valuable cargo and find where to sell it for profit.
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Prime Games allows for the contents of Fabled Lands cRPG to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Fabled Lands cRPG is legally & explicitly allowed by Prime Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.primegames.bg/presskit/sheet.php?p=fabled_lands.
Initial Announcement Post primegames.bg.
About Prime Games
Prime Games is the lifelong dream of a boy for almost 20 years. This dream is finally close to fulfilment! To put it simple, an independent studio that makes desktop and mobile games, situated in my hometown Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
More information on Prime Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fabled Lands cRPG Credits
Business & Development, Prime Games
Dave Morris, Jamie Thomson
Authors, Fabled Lands LLP
Artist, Prime Games